Reno-storyboard-first draft

Shared By: Reno
Source: Reno
Image Alt Text: reno-4-panel-story

Edit Link: (emailed to author)
Request Now

← Previous item

Next item →

3 Comments

1. Olivia Roberts

Good use of perspective, both in the background and the character. The repetitive use of the lamp in every shot adds an unsettling feeling to the overall narrative. My only suggestion is perhaps reveal the characters’ face much sooner, (like on page one panel 1 or 2), rather than page three. (Unless it hasn’t been drawn in yet).

2. David Bravo

in terms of sequences, it follows a cohesive story of just one character. i like the approach of using different scenarios and most important the details of the places give a lot of information of about what is really happening there. what I suggest to modified or erase is the lamp. it feels that the lamp is not part of the atmosphere or context in this story and may disturb the sequences.

3. Shannae

I think that Reno’s storyboard could benefit from having more angles and expressions. The protagonist currently looks anonymous and might need more features added. There is great scenery and backgrounds, but the plot might be a bit confusing. Perhaps adding some lines coming out of the lamps could help make the story less unclear. The pose and expression at the end are also very effective!

Provide Feedback