Storyboard- Diego

Shared By: Anonymous
Image Alt Text: None provided

← Previous item

Next item →

3 Comments

1. Reno Anastasio

Both the POV and continuity are understood: a young male adult helps a trapped young female navigate and escape a post-apocalyptic environment of zombified wolves. However, the frame containing the aerial view does not maintain continuity with the previous frame — the characters do not maintain the same physical positions/locations in relation to the building. (feedback provided by Reno Anastasio – Mon Mar 21 2022)

2. David bravo

hi Diego, there is a lot of thinking behind the characters throughout the story, the conflict between the boy and the girl is something that you did well in telling a narrative that hooks the viewer. one strength the storyboard has is the smooth transition of the frames, a sense of continuity and cohesion of each frame as well I like the idea of using dark contrast. something that perhaps you may do is change the frontal position of the male character just to have a different point of view

3. Shannae Jaccard

I think your art style is very bold and visually pleasant. I also think your character designs are memorable and it is easy to differentiate between the two of them. You really get to know the characters just by looking at the poses and facial expressions used. There is a lot of movement and detail as well which captures the eerie setting. I honestly prefer the graphite look rather than the ink, as I think the ink looks a bit too clean. Overall it is very easy to follow and is coming along very well.

Provide Feedback